Thursday, August 26, 2010

Winner of SEAT Kitesurf Trophy 2010, ladies freestyle

Since I’m on the kiting road for 14 days already, my blog updates are a bit late… Anyway here's a short sum up;

The weekend 13th – 15th August was the last competition of the Seat Kitesurf Trophy 2010, and my chances to become the number 1 for ladies freestyle were really good (winning the two first competitions). Unfortunately there was NOOO wind the whole weekend, which was very disappointing and frustrating. Though, in this way I won the whole Trophy, and my friend and teamrider from TWO.ag Heike Wycisk got the title German Champion and a Seat for half a year. Congratulations Heike:)!!

What to do when there's no wind?? Slackline of course!!:)

Directly after the price giving on Sunday, me, Stefan and Stefans parents went to Rügen and Rosengarten, a 3 hours drive away, as the forecast promised around 20 knots from north-east. Arriving at 19.30 in the evening we had about 1 ½ hour of perfect riding before the darkness came, and even 1 hour in pure darkness:) Great!! Stefan took some nice shots with his new Blitz:



Last weekend I joined the KB4Girls camp as a coach, hoping for wind, motivated girls and good time! And we had all of it. 50 girls highly motivated to learn new tricks and moves. We got some wind on Saturday and even more on Sunday and a great caipirinha party on Saturday evening. Thank you to Kristin and all the girls for a new experience and great weekend!!

Right now I’m on the camping in Großenbrude just beyond Fehmarn, washing 10 kg really dirty clothes, showering and just enjoying the civilized life on a 4 star camping place;)

Oh, by the way, on Monday we actually saw and filmed a tornado in Born… That was scary!! I’ll upload the movie as soon as I can.. And, for all of you kiters out there:
Get out of the water in good time before the black wall of clouds hits shore!!!

See you on the water,
aloha



No comments:

Post a Comment