Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Starting the season with two new sponsors!!


I’m so happy to announce that, for the upcoming season, I’ll be supported by:

Cool Shoe Corporation
&
Schwerelosigkite
 
I’m looking forward to the cooperation and I’m really proud of being a part of such innovative brands!

Cool shoe is a creative brand which appeals to surfers as well as beach fans. With their innovative use of colors, I’ll be an eye-catcher wherever I go, and next to being cool and colorful, the shoes and flip flops are really comfortable - in this way, simply a must have! I’m proud to be a rider of the cool shoe team and look forward to rock the world with new shoes.

Schwerelosigkite is an upcoming and innovative brand in Germany, which makes amazing clothes and accessories with a touch of surf style for girls and boys, for kiters as well as for “normal” people. After a long kite session, I just love putting on my Schwerelosigkite beanie and slip into the warm fleece pullover. Peter and Andi, thanks for giving me the possibility to represent your clothes and be a part of your team!Ohh, and here are some of my favourite shoots from Hurghada, from the photoshoot for Schwerelosigkite:














Photos by: Mirko Bennetz
THANK YOU!!!:)




See you on the water,
aloha
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment